Careers at STIHL
STIHL is a world leader in outdoor power tools and the No.1 selling chain saw brand worldwide.
STIHL Pty Ltd is the sales and marketing subsidiary for the STIHL Group in Australia. The business, which is based in Knoxfield Victoria is responsible for the distribution and sales of the STIHL products through its dealer network.
We employ over 100 staff across a range of functions including sales, marketing, technical, information services, finance, customer service and logistics & operations. We offer our staff a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. If you have what it takes to be part of our success story, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Territory Manager NSW
An opportunity now exists for a Territory Manager to join the NSW Sales team, ideally located in the Newcastle area. Reporting through to the State Sales Manager, and working at both a strategic and operational level, the primary focus of the roles is to maximise marketing opportunities, drive sales growth and build your dealer footprint for your designated territory.
We are looking for someone with a demonstrated track record of success in sales, a strategic business mindset, and have the potential to develop as a leader within the business. You must have excellent communication skills, an ability to develop effective relationships, work well under pressure and be thoroughly organised and planned. This position requires a high level of energy, enthusiasm and a genuine commitment to achieving positive sales results.
If this role is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dealer Support Manager SA/NT
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Identify individual learning requirements and deliver measurable training solutions
- Develop and deliver prescribed training course content to dealers and selected external customer
- Deliver product features, advantages, & benefits sales training – including practical product use
- Provide Technical training and updates to dealer workshop staff
- Work collaboratively with Territory Managers to deliver a consistent strategic message
- Increase dealer proficiency in the use of B2B, SSC, SDS, Diagnostic and internal systems
- Record & track individual progress / participation in learning programs
- Co-ordinate product and Operational training for new dealers, with internal stakeholders
- Resolve dealer telephone enquiries regarding technical & warranty issues, in conjunction with the Technical Support Coordinator.
- Participate at shows, exhibitions, field days, Timbersports & selected events as required.
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge of the complete STIHL product range
- Provide product and Systems training to internal staff as required
- Other duties as directed
Please send your application to Rachel.Hughes@Stihl.com.au by the 24th July 2018.